We are please to announce Dr. Jeremy Hosein will be joining Neurological & Spinal Surgery LLC August 16, 2021!! Click the Doctor tab to read Dr. Hosein Bio! Please call the office to schedule an appointment- 402-488-3002.
Our office is open and we are continuing to see patients. If you have concerns about being out in public we will be happy to reschedule your appointment or you could potentially be seen via a TeleHealth visit- Please contact the office for more details.
If you have been fully vaccinated you are no longer required to wear a mask while in the office. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat or nasal congestion- please contact your primary care provider regarding your symptoms and any treatment you may need. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment after your symptoms have resolved.
Patients are allowed 2 support person over the age of 18.
Click below for clinic locations
Neurological and Spinal Surgery L.L.C. is devoted exclusively to the diagnosis, surgical and non-surgical treatment of, and consultation concerning diseases and disorders of the central nervous system, spine and peripheral nerves and their blood vessels.
- General Neurosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Surgical Management of Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors
- Brain Aneurysm and Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Management
- Surgical Management of Stroke
- Ventriculoperitoneal Shunts
- Back and Neck Pain Care
- Baclofen Pumps
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Management of Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Problems (i.e., Herniated Disc, Stenosis, Degenerative Disc, Bone Spurs, etc.)
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Spinal Instrumentation and Fusions
- Sacroiliac Fusions (SI Joint Fusions)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Brain and Spine
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Management of Head and Spinal and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Management of Carpal Tunnel, Ulnar and Peripheral Nerve Problems
- Electrodiagnostic (EMG) Consultation
- Percutaneous Radiofrequency Neurotomy/Ablation
- Spinal and Nerve Block Injections
- Surgical Epilepsy