Our office is open and we are continuing to see patients. If you have concerns about being out in public we will be happy to reschedule your appointment or you could potentially be seen via a TeleHealth visit- Please contact the office for more details.
If you have Traveled in the last 30 days, we are asking that you reschedule for two weeks after your return date.
If you have a positive or pending COVID test or are experiencing difficulty breathing, a fever, cough, sore throat, nasal congestion- we cannot see you. Please contact your primary care provider regarding your symptoms and any treatment you may need. IF you have had a Positive COVID test – you must test negative before entering our office. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment after your symptoms have resolved.
Patients are allowed 1 support person.
Thank you for helping to reduce the risk of exposure and spread of COVID-19.
Click below for clinic locations
Neurological and Spinal Surgery L.L.C. is devoted exclusively to the diagnosis, surgical and non-surgical treatment of, and consultation concerning diseases and disorders of the central nervous system, spine and peripheral nerves and their blood vessels.
- General Neurosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Surgical Management of Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors
- Brain Aneurysm and Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Management
- Surgical Management of Stroke
- Ventriculoperitoneal Shunts
- Back and Neck Pain Care
- Baclofen Pumps
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Management of Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Problems (i.e., Herniated Disc, Stenosis, Degenerative Disc, Bone Spurs, etc.)
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Spinal Instrumentation and Fusions
- Sacroiliac Fusions (SI Joint Fusions)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Brain and Spine
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Management of Head and Spinal and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Management of Carpal Tunnel, Ulnar and Peripheral Nerve Problems
- Electrodiagnostic (EMG) Consultation
- Percutaneous Radiofrequency Neurotomy/Ablation
- Spinal and Nerve Block Injections
- Surgical Epilepsy